- Nope, there's no voting from the fans. Todd and I are looking at the pics and selecting the winners based on effort, originality and overall execution of the costumes and pumpkins.
- Nope, there are not multiple categories for winners. We don't exactly have a budget for this thing, we're just doing it for kicks. We have to go out and buy copies of the DVD somewhere to send as the prizes (we actually don't have copies ourselves)
- Hallowe'en has an apostrophe in it because the word is an abbreviation of the term All-Hallows-Even, which is the night before All Hallows Day. Look it up ;)
- People keep stating that the blog will be ending when season 2 is done. I don't know why. We don't have any intention of closing the blog that soon. Both Todd and I have been working on season 3 in some capacity and still have access to the artwork. We hope to continue putting work up.
- I don't have any control over the broadcasters. So I don't know why CN has gotten further ahead than Teletoon in air dates. I also don't know when either network plans to air season 3. But! From all of your complaints it's clear that I can't stop posting stills or artwork from season 2. I will start posting again soon -- being careful not to put anything up that is a true spoiler.
- YES i did see that CAKE's website posted something that might look like it gave away the identity of the final 2. But that info is constantly changing -- if you've noticed -- and those marketing folks have clever ways of getting people talking about their shows. ;)
I hope that answers some questions. Again, we're impressed with all of the costumes and pumpkin pics we've received so far. We're looking forward to revealing the winners on Monday. I'll get back to regular posting shortly. There will be another bit of a break in posting when we go to Burbank for the CTN-Expo but after that expect to see some more design and screen grabs.