Just a few words about the blog. Since the launch of the show on CN we've been getting a lot more comments -- which is totally cool! If you want to make sure your comments make it on the page try to stick to these simple guidelines ....
- No swearing -- I won't publish anything I wouldn't want my own kids to see.
- No flaming -- If you wanna fight, meet at the bike racks at recess.
- No email addresses, phone numbers, personal info etc. -- I've read some great posts and ended up not publishing them because people have included their email address. You really don't want the folks who read this blog tracking you down do you?
- READ before you WRITE -- if your questions or comments have been submitted before by someone else again and again, chances are I'm not going to publish them again and again.
- No saying bad stuff about the show -- JUST FOOLIN' -- all comments are welcome.
Keep the comments rollin in. And if there are specific questions you have about how the show is made, fire away. ~M